Tapestry Solution Internship/Job Opportunity
If interested in these or other positions, please visit http://www.tapestrysolutions.com/, select Careers, select Job Search, and search for posting location “San Luis Obispo – CA.”
If you would like to learn more, come see us at the Fall Career Fair on Wednesday, October 3 at the Cal Poly Rec Center. Look for us next to the Boeing booth! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the Tapestry web site (http://www.tapestrysolutions.com/).
Saratech Internship/Job Opportunity
- Saratech is the industry leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions. Saratech is always looking for great talent such as yourselves to join our team. If you would like to learn more information about Saratech, please visit https://www.saratech.com/ for additional information.
Please also check out our open positions https://saratech.prismhr-hire.
com/. Feel free to apply with our General Application post.
AMIA 2018 Annual Symposium
On behalf of the Women in American Medical Informatics (AMIA) Committee, we want to make you aware of an exciting opportunity for your students in the upcoming academic year
AMIA will be inviting undergraduate women and underrepresented minority women with an interest in informatics and/or science, technology, math, engineering (STEM) to attend the 2018 AMIA Annual Symposium “First Look” Program on November 4, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
Click here and here for more details!
Apply To Win an All-Expenses Paid Trip to Dallas with GenHERation and AT&T!
- GenHERation and AT&T invite you to apply for an all-expenses paid trip to Dallas from October 11-13 to learn about career paths with AT&T. This will be your chance to connect with AT&T's top innovators and test-drive their latest technology. You will have the opportunity to learn about their Development Programs – straight from the experts! Not only will you network with some of AT&T’s senior leaders and technology gurus, but you might even leave with a job offer!
Checkout experiences here
This event is open to college seniors, recent 2018 college graduates, and second year MBA students with 3-7 years professional experience looking to pursue full-time opportunities with AT&T.
If you are interested, please reply to this email email@example.com with the most recent version of your resume and identify which career track(s) you are most interested in:
- Technology Development Program: Software Development
- Technology Development Program: Engineering & Operations
- Business to Business Sales Program
- Cybersecurity Development Program
- Leadership Development Program (MBAs)
- Finance Leadership Development Program (MBAs)
All candidates must have a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume to start the application process.